CruzPro DI60 8 and 16 Amp
Download User's Manual PDF
NEW - Square DI60S
NEW - Round DI60R
Waterproof front case
- Operating Voltage:
- 9.5 - 33.0 VDC
- Maximum Current:
- 8 and 16 amp versions available
- Current Drain:
- 0.018 amps nominal
- Decrease intensity/speed, ON/OFF, Increase intensity/speed
- External Inputs:
- Remote ON/OFF or optional light sensor (to automatically turn DI60 on/off when sun sets/rises)
- 2.5" dia X 4.1" deep (61mm x 104mm)
- 2-1/8" (55mm) round hole
- NOTE: Derate current if driving halogen lights according to inrush current
and insure that wire size will support inrush current without dropping power supply voltage to DI60 below 9.5V minimum.
DI60 The CruzPro DI60 digital dimmer will dim tungsten incandescent lights or control motor speed for DC motors drawing up to 16 amps (8 and 16 amp versions available)
The instant ON/OFF switch remembers the percentage of dimming and enables you to go from OFF to the same level of dimming instantly.
An external input allows you to switch the DI60 ON/OFF from a remote source or use the optional DI31 light sensor to switch the DI60 ON/OFF when the sun sets and rises.
The DI60 draws only 0.017 amps and is designed to be left on continuously.
DI60 Connection Diagram